OPPORTUNITY FOR SERVICE
- If you wish to offer your servant/leadership skills, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 432-8243. Chestnut Grove U. M. Church offers a variety of ways you can use your talents and abilities to serve God, while serving your fellow members as well. Below are some of the many opportunities available. Prayerfully consider how you could best serve. Contact the pastor or leave a message on the office phone for more information. You can also submit the form below.
- Choir, praise band, and special music. (Contact our choir director if you would like to sing with the choir or share special music – vocal or instrumental – with the congregation). Call or email the office with a message for Laurie, or leave a note in her mail slot outside the pastor’s office. Choir practice is currently held most Sundays immediately following worship, except during the summer.
- Children’s Sunday School Teachers / Leaders
- Vacation Bible School volunteers
- Shut-in visitation
- Fellowship dinners
- Women’s group
- Children’s church volunteers
- Grounds maintenance volunteers
(Please note, we value your privacy, and will keep any information provided below confidential.)
Last updated: December 28, 2016 at 9:31 am