If You Need to Contact Us
You can always use the information at the bottom of every page to call or email the church office, the Pastor, or the webmaster. Please contact the church office if you need to:
- Add items to Chestnut Grove’s calendar
- Add items to the Sunday bulletin
- Submit newsletter articles or information
- Add/change information displayed on the church website
- Report at problem in the building or with the facility
If you need to contact someone, please call the church office (717-432-8243) or email (email@example.com) the church office, and leave a message. You can also check the mail slots outside the door to the pastor’s office, and leave a note there, if a box is available for the person. Following is a listing of the main members of our leadership team.
- PASTOR Tim Klein (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) – Click here for a Biography.
- HEAVENLY HANDS DAYCARE DIRECTOR: Joelle Beck
- OFFICE MANAGER: Deb Racer
- LAY LEADER: J. McCoy
- CHOIR DIRECTOR: L. Bush
- TREASURER: P. Kellison
- SAFE SANCTUARIES/CHILDREN’S ADVOCATE: T. Strayer
- ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL CHAIR: C. Gerber
- BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR: B. Trostle
- STEWARDSHIP CHAIR: B. Gerber
- STAFF/PARISH CHAIR: B. Bargo
- WEB COORDINATOR: D. Racer (email@example.com)
- To schedule events or request use of our facilities, contact the church office
- If you prefer, you can download and then print the application form by clicking here.
- You will also need a copy of our “Facility Use Policy,” which you can print by clicking here.
- Someone from the office will contact you and let you know if your requested date is available.
- We will ask you to complete a form so your request can be approved and placed on the church calendar.
SAFE SANCTUARIES TRAINING:
To apply online for Safe Sanctuaries training, click here or on the logo at left. You can also pick up forms on the table in the back of the sanctuary.
Questions? Contact the office and leave a message for Tammy, our Safe Sanctuaries coordinator.
NEW HOPE MINISTRIES: Sharing Christ’s love for more than 30 years, New Hope provides assistance with food, housing, transportation, health care needs, and more. For more information, click on their logo.
Chestnut Grove provides free copies of both Our Daily Bread and The Upper Room daily devotionals, providing inspiration, along with prayers, and Bible readings. Find them in the racks on the table outside the sanctuary.
Camps and Retreats:
- Summer camp season is approaching!
- The Susquehanna Conference of the United Methodist Church provides many camping opportunities for adults and families, as well as for children.
- For more information click HERE or see the Quick Link to the right.
- Online registration is also available.